Inside the Facility
Toddler Play Area
-We value our beginning walkers and little crawlers, toddlers have a opportunity to begin making memories with (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and other family members.
-Our toddlers can roam the entire facility as we have a curtain over the trampoline that separates the big kids from the little kids. Keeping a safe fun environment for all participants.
-Adults are in encouraged to get involved with their children, we want everyone to have a great time at FUNTASTIC building family memories.
Obstacle Bounce House
-One of the largest inflatables at FUNTASTIC, you can race your friends over the humps and climb the ladder to a large slide at the end.
- Bounce house is 38' long X 14' wide X 14' tall
-Parents love the idea that they too can be a kid again at FUNTASTIC.
- Just like a pumpkin patch but this one is indoors.
- Kids loves to wiggle and giggle, as they bounce with their friends and family.
- Please note that somersaults, cartwheels, and flips are NOT allowed on the air pillow. (All of that can be done on the trampoline at your own risk.
- Freestyle on the trampoline during most of day, however this trampoline is also a dodge ball court that we play upon request with enough participants on Friday and Saturday nights.
- You can bounce off the back wall, and perform stunts within your ability.
- Major rule on the trampoline is you have to maintain control of you body at all times.
- If higher attendance court monitor may form lines to insure safety.
- We can also have our 4 years of age and under on one side so they can still have a fun experience without getting trampled.
Special Event Night
Please check our Facebook page for special events
-Nerf wars!!! We provide the guns, darts, and safety goggles!
-Floor hockey!!! We provide the equipment and depending on number of participants we do devide into age groups.
-We turn down the lights and put on our black lights and party lights to glow!
- Most rounds last about 5-10mins then we switch.